1. In order for the website to function properly, the Seller uses cookie technology ("cookies"). Cookies are information packages through which the customer uses websites and which are stored on the Customer's device, usually including the website address, date of placement, expiration date, unique number and additional information consistent with the intended use of the file. Cookies may come from the Store administrator or may be external cookies, that is, posted by the administrator's partners via the Store's website.
2. The User may disable or limit the saving of cookies on his device, in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of the web browser, but this may result in the unavailability of some or all of the Store's functions. Failure to change your browser settings to settings that disable the saving of cookies is tantamount to agreeing to save them.
3. Based on cookies, it is not possible to determine the identity of the customer.
4. Files generated directly by the Online Store may not be read by other websites. External cookies can be read by an external server.
6. Maintaining a user session (own files),
7. Adaptations of page content to user preferences (own files),
8. Ensuring data security (own files),
9. Creating statistics (anonymous) to optimize the usability of the site (external files),
10. Connecting service functions with other external services used by the user (external files),
11. Displaying advertising information in accordance with the user's preferences and limiting the number of ad impressions (external files).
12. The store uses two basic types of cookies:
13. Sessional - deleted at the end of the user session;
Permanent - ending the user session does not delete them.
14. Each user and at any time may delete cookies stored on his device at any time, in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of the web browser.
15. The website can store http queries in connection with which some information may be stored in the server log files, including the IP address of the computer from which the query came from, the name of the client station - identification by the http protocol, if possible, date and the system time of registration on the site and the arrival of the query, the number of bytes sent by the server, the URL of the page previously visited by the user, if the customer entered through the link, information about the user's browser, information on errors that occurred during the execution of the transaction http.
16. Logs can be collected as a material for proper administration of the website. Only the persons authorized to administer the information system have access to the information.
17. Files with logs can be analyzed in order to compile traffic statistics on the Store and errors occurring. Summary of such information does not identify customers.
Each customer can browse our site without disclosing his personal data. Providing your personal data by the Customer is fully voluntary, however, it is necessary to establish a Customer Account or place an order in the Store.
If the Customer concludes a contract for the provision of electronic services (eg setting up a Customer Account) or submitting an Order, we collect the following Customer data via the Store:
• First name and last name,
• e-mail address and telephone number
• the address to which the shipment is to reach (usually it is the address identical to the place of current residence or registration),
• for Company Number companies
What are "cookies"?
Cookies (cookies) are small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user's side. The default parameters of cookies allow you to read information contained in them only to the server that created them.
What kind of "cookie" cookies we use.
Cookies allowing to remember the choices made by the User and used, among others at login. They remain on the user's device until logging out of the site or closing the browser.
Google Analytics statistics
Website traffic is monitored by Google Analytics statistics. This is to collect data about the way and popularity of using our websites. By using the website, you agree to the analysis of your data by Google Analytics for the purposes described herein.
You can deactivate or completely disable cookies on our website in the options of your web browser or by selecting the appropriate option in firewall programs. Disabling cookies may, however, result in the inability to fully use the options of our site.
For more information on cookie management, please refer to the links below.